Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things I love right now.....

In no particular order:
  • Peppermint Tea
  • HD T.V. (shhhhh, don't tell anyone I said that).  We finally upgraded our service and I can't believe we watched such a bad picture for so long.  Food Network has never been better!
  • The Chicago Bears!  We whooped the Eagles and it was AWESOME, even though it wasn't televised, we listened to Bears radio and cheered!
  • Sabra Hummus.  The original flavor, although while looking at their website I discovered they have JALAPENO!  My grocery store doesn't carry this flavor.  I may have to make a phone call.
  • The snow melting!  It's almost gone!
  • Wool socks.
  • My bird friends.  I've had the following visitors, Varied Thrush, Black-capped Chickadee, Steller's Jay, Evening Grosbeak, Eurasian Collared-Dove (this guy is a fatty!), Northern Flicker, and a few others.
We're back to work and school this week after the snow.  The kids had a nice long Thanksgiving break.  We survived our trip to Oregon and had a great Thanksgiving.  More on that later!

No comments: