- Peppermint Tea
- HD T.V. (shhhhh, don't tell anyone I said that). We finally upgraded our service and I can't believe we watched such a bad picture for so long. Food Network has never been better!
- The Chicago Bears! We whooped the Eagles and it was AWESOME, even though it wasn't televised, we listened to Bears radio and cheered!
- Sabra Hummus. The original flavor, although while looking at their website I discovered they have JALAPENO! My grocery store doesn't carry this flavor. I may have to make a phone call.
- The snow melting! It's almost gone!
- Wool socks.
- My bird friends. I've had the following visitors, Varied Thrush, Black-capped Chickadee, Steller's Jay, Evening Grosbeak, Eurasian Collared-Dove (this guy is a fatty!), Northern Flicker, and a few others.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Things I love right now.....
In no particular order: