Friday, April 22, 2011

15 Weeks (yesterday)

This last week has been pretty uneventful in terms of pregnancy.  Nothing crazy has happened and I still seem to be growing.

My symptoms have shifted slightly.  No more annoying all day nausea, now it's just mostly in the morning and I really think it has something to do with the fact my nose runs a marathon in the mornings.  I have some fatigue, but nothing in comparison to how it was.  I actually have energy when I get home after work.  WIN!

Food is still my main obsession, I mean it always has been, but more so with pregnancy.  Fresh fruit is a top contender.  From strawberries to oranges, I can't seem to get enough.  Orange juice too.  Every morning I have a big glass.  AND milk.  Wow, I can drink two or three glasses in an evening with dinner!

Marty discovered dark chocolate kit kat bars, can you say hea-ven!  I'm looking forward to Easter dinner so I can enjoy chocolate pie afterward! 

There is no denying I have a pregnant belly now.  It sticks out like a sore thumb, even beneath the baggiest of shirts.  No more regular jeans or pants now either, I'm in the maternity stuff for sure.

Other observations: 
  • my belly button seems to be less deep
  • I have a dull ache in my tailbone
  • I love Wheel of Fortune (wait, that's not pregnancy related, sorry!)
  • cooking ground beef still grosses me out
  • I got heartburn from a banana.  I know?! A banana!
We've got a doctor appointment Monday and we'll get to heat the heart beat again. YAY!

No comments: